– All mechanical structure, freely adjustable in both forward and backward.
– The user can lock the stroke rigidly in any position.
– No air or oil leakage issue compared to normal gas spring.
– The linear position can be adjusted without bouncing force.
– Widely used on wheelchair adjusters or other medical products
Length of outer tube: Min. 120MM
Stroke: Customize according to your needs
End fitting: F01~F02
Switch: Parallel release
Finish: Electrophoretic deposition (black)/Chrome plating (silver)
Bouncing force: 10mm-32kgs 20mm-52kgs 30mm-70kgs
Sliding friction: Less than 3 kg
Net weight: About 0.53 kg (It varies with customization.)
*The above information in the description is based on the test result of TKS-P07-150-63-11-30-R1.
*The bouncing force of the above example is 11-30. Please tell us the bouncing force required, and we will change it to the appropriate number.
Comparison of FOGIM’s linear positioning parts
|Gas Spring||Spring Stopper Adjuster||Gas Spring Stopper|
●Various length options for the cylinder
●Light weight operation by customized strutting force
● No oil/air leakage causing possible defects
● No maintenance required
● Easily stopped at any position within stroke range without any bouncing
● High loading capacity
● Locking device remains functional after air is run out
● Highly secured at locking position
● Poccess advantages of gas spring and spring stopper adjuster
● High loading capacity
● Bounce at locking position
● Concerns of oil/air leakage
● Air leakage leads to defects on locking device
● Limited loading capacity
|● No strut force (except P07 series)||● Constraint on the minimum length of the cylinder|
Code of Spring Stopper Adjuster Series: TKS
1. The outer tube type: P07
2. The length of outer tube: MIN. 120mm
3. Choose the end fitting: F01~F02
4. MIN/MAX distance between two hole centers
5. Stroke (Customized according to your demand)
6. Choose the switch type:
R1 parallel release
7. Switch direction: Left / Right
8. Finish: Electrophoretic deposition (black)/Chrome plating (silver)
Q1. What is mechanical lock (spring stopper adjuster)? Is this same as the gas spring?
Q2. What is gas spring stopper?
Q3. What is the difference between mechanical lock and gas spring stopper?
Q4. What is the difference between gas spring stopper and lockable gas spring?
Q5. Can you offer some standard products as samples?